Memories of the Sillery Junction

sillery.JPG
Photo: Shirley Nadeau

The former Jonction de Sillery restaurant, at the corner of René-Lévesque and Des Érables, is now the Restaurant Aux Deux Violons.

Editor's note: At the suggestion of reader Michel Leclerc, we requested information about the Sillery Junction/La Jonction de Sillery in the January 22, 2014, issue. Joe Lonergan was more than happy to provide us with the following.

The building on the northwest corner of Avenue des Érables and Boulevard René-Lévesque was constructed in 1952.