Memorials and Things of Fame | Quebec Chronicle-Telegraph Online

Memorials and Things of Fame

1867 – The Morning Chronicle
The delegates and members of the Medical Society, accompanied by a number of lady friends, left town to visit the Beauport Asylum. The party filled about sixty carriages. They were received by the proprietors, Drs. Landry and Roy. A very handsome arch of evergreens and flags had been erected at the principal doorway.