DO RE MI FA SOL LA SI DO

IMG_3511.JPG
Photo: Bill Cox

Horse sculptures gifted to the citizens of Quebec City in 2008 to celebrate the 400th Anniversary of the founding of the city on July 3, 1608. They are located few yards east of Brown Park on Champlain Boulevard. They are located next to the foot path along the shore of the St. Lawrence River.

This is the title of the sculpture, depicting horses, gifted to the citizens of Quebec City in 2008 to celebrate the 400th Anniversary of the founding of the city on July 3, 1608.

It was donated by the City of Calgary and the Calgary Stampede,the Siebens family of Calgary and Penn West Energy and was unveiled September 30, 2010.